We Take on Government Entities When Defective Roads Cause an Accident
When roads are poorly designed or maintained, the results can be disastrous.
Faults in the road, obstruction of sight lines, and road construction
can all cause serious
car accidents. To bring a
personal injury lawsuit against a government entity, you need an attorney with experience in handling
this type of case, as there are special rules and immunities that limit
the claims that can be successfully pursued against government entities.
Biren Law Group has successfully handled road design defect cases and knows
how to negotiate the immunities that limit government entities' liability.
We also know how to get maximum compensation when you have been severely
injured. For this reason, you should waste no time in contacting our car
accident lawyers in Los Angeles if you were involved in an accident that
was caused by a defective roadway.
When you choose to entrust your case to our legal team, we promise:
- Founding Attorney Matthew Biren will handle your case from start to finish
- You will have a team backed by 40 years of experience fighting for your rights
- Our team will work collaboratively to help you recover maximum monetary
- We will prepare your case as if it were going to trial
Dont wait to get the help you need.
Call Biren Law Group today!
Types of Dangerous Roadway Accidents
We expect the roads we drive on every day to be properly designed and maintained.
After all, we put a lot of our hard-earned tax dollars into these roads
so that they are safe for our communities. Unfortunately, some government
entities fail to design safe roads or properly maintain roads, causing
motor vehicle accidents.
Some of the defective conditions that can cause liability, and are not
subject to the immunities that protect government entities from liability, include:
- Improperly designed roads or highways
- Roads that have become dangerous due to changing conditions
- Dangerous roads that have a history of causing accidents
- Vegetation blocking signs or sight lines
- Road construction hazards
- Lack of warning for road construction
- Absence of a center median
- Insufficient shoulder or lack of shoulder
- Intersections that have a history of accidents
- Dangerous potholes and road cave-ins
- Lack of guardrails
- Bridge defects and bridge collapse
Making a Case Against the Government
Government entities will always claim that they are insulated from liability.
Proving liability on the part of a government entity takes skill and experience.
The attorneys at Biren Law Group work closely with traffic and road design
engineers, as well as accident reconstruction experts, to determine all
causes of an accident and see if there are claims against the government
entity that are not protected by immunities.
If you or a loved one has been in an accident, time is of the essence.
Contact us quickly so precious evidence is not lost. Our goal is to obtain
maximum compensation. We do this by proving liability on the part of the
negligent parties, and by showing the extent of the damage done to you
as well as how it will affect your future. We have helped our clients
recover more than half a billion of dollars in compensation, and we can
help you too.
Call our Los Angeles car accident lawyers and schedule a free consultation today! Take the first step on the road
to maximum financial compensation.