Featured Article
Dead teen's parents say caffeine powder is dangerous product
Dead teen's parents say caffeine powder is dangerous product

In May of this year, an 18-year-old Ohio man died from ingesting pure powdered caffeine. A Georgia man's death was also lined to the substance this year. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is currently going after the companies that sell the pure caffeine. The powder can ...

Read More

Blog posts in December, 2014

  • What you should know about nursery products and product liability

    According to the United States Consumer Product Safety Commission, during the year 2012, there was an estimated 77,900 cases of reported injuries ...

    View More
  • Be on the lookout for dangerous children's toys this Christmas

    The holiday season is a major money-maker for stores and product manufacturers, but it can also be a dangerous time for consumers. Dangerous and ...

    View More
  • Tractor-trailer crash on 210 Freeway involves emergency vehicles

    While many drivers treat the speed limit as a minimum instead of a maximum, the posted speed limit is for ideal road conditions. Wet roads are ...

    View More
  • What does the Occupational Health and Safety Administration do?

    If you have been injured in an accident at work, you might have had an encounter with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. The federal ...

    View More
  • Dangerous premises liability: How cases are handled

    In California and the rest of the country, premises liability cases have long been reviewed by first deciding whether the victim was a trespasser, ...

    View More

Free, No-Risk Consultation

We're ready to fight on your behalf. Request an appointment with our attorneys today.
    • Please enter your name.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.