Los Angeles Amusement Park Accident Lawyers
We Have Successfully Handled a Variety of Amusement Park Accidents
While amusement parks and water parks are generally safe, the reality is that accidents can and do happen. Defective ride design, negligent maintenance, and poor judgment can all lead to serious or, in the worst cases, fatal accidents. The Los Angeles amusement park accident injury attorneys at Biren Law Group have successfully represented victims of amusement park accidents in the past, and we know the experts who can help us establish liability.
If you or a loved one was injured at an amusement park or water park in the Los Angeles area, please contact Biren Law Group to speak with us about your case.
Maximizing Your Financial Recovery
Over the last three decades, our firm has developed a wide breadth of techniques that are designed to maximize your financial recovery—some of which include:
- Liability Disputes: In the past, our legal team has been able to prove liability in extremely complicated amusement park cases. We accomplished this through diligent investigation, the use of the best experts and, when appropriate, high-tech tools like computer modeling. We can put these tools to work for you.
- Maximizing Damages: Unfortunately, it isn’t enough to establish liability. The outcome of your case will also depend on proving the full extent of your damages. In order to do so, we may call on the help of various experts—which may include a medical expert who can effectively communicate their findings to a jury.
- Team Approach: Our firm is unique in that every case we accept is handled by our founding attorney, Matthew Biren, from start to finish. We also approach every case as a team, which is much different than how most firms work. This can benefit the client significantly, since they will get input from many people.
We’re Backed By Proven Results
In the past, we have achieved extraordinary recoveries for clients who were injured in amusement park or water park accidents. Just a few of these cases include:
- Williams v. Doe Water Park: After a young girl drowned in a sandy bottom wave pool at a water park, her family was able to recover $1.5 million in damages.
- Jane Doe v. Roe Company: A young girl was paid a $2.5 million settlement for the brain damage she suffered after falling from a defective swing ride.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
If you have suffered a serious personal injury or a substantial financial loss, you should contact our Los Angeles amusement park accident lawyers to schedule a free initial consultation and review your case with a lawyer. Your initial consultation is free. Your recovery could begin today.
Getting in a car crash is a nightmare. Drew and his team were helpful, honest, transparent, supportive, and on my side every step of the way. I can't emphasize enough how much of a difference they made.- Ramsay B.
Biren Law will do whatever it takes to help secure a favorable outcome on your case. Andrew frequently went above and beyond to not only help me understand the ins and outs of my case, but also to make sure we were making the right decisions.- Gregory W.
They have all been very professional, helpful, kind, and supportive. Andrew has been absolutely wonderful from the very start. He always keeps me up to date on the goings on of the case and always responds quickly when I have any questions.- Janine M.
Very professional environment, kept me informed on every detail, i never felt left in the dark. I am a combat vet and they were able to incorporate my veteran status into the case. I highly recommend using Biren Law group.- Josh H.
The case ended being more difficult than anticipated, and I have to say, Andrew's handling of the case was truly remarkable. He was energetic, driven and handled our case with conviction. He and Biren's team in general were very helpful and quick to answer- Jean-Marie B.
My attorney was very patient, attentive, and thorough in addressing all of my concerns. Spencer explained the process in great detail and answered many questions I had. Despite the outbreak of COVID-19, my attorney continued to work diligently on my case a- Olesya M.
$100,000,000 Premises Liability Verdict
$12,000,000 Bad Faith Verdict
$4,300,000 Car Accident Verdict
$4,300,000 Wrongful Death Verdict
$4,000,000 Workplace Injury Settlement
$3,500,000 Motorcycle Accident Verdict